Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm the Shop of the Week!

Come check out my feature as "Shop of the Week" on the Witches of Etsy team!
https://www.etsy.com/teams/6822/witches-of-etsy/discuss/11910559/page/1/

I'm really excited to be featured, as almost all of the items I make are specifically geared toward the Pagan/Wiccan/Witch community.

My newest items in my Etsy shop are knitted tarot bag and amulet pouch sets (yes, I sometimes knit, too!) and most of them are only $15, and they come with a free gemstone! (Choose from blue quartz, smoky quartz, or red jasper!)  The  pouches/bags are all different sizes, for carrying different tarot decks, runes, crystals, mojos or amulets.  Have a look, and make sure to visit this section in my Etsy store for more information:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AutumnDamiana?section_id=8082416






Also, I want to make it clear that I am always open to barter and trade!  I feel that with the crappy economy, it is well within everyone's interest to barter and trade whatever they have to give for whatever it is that they want/need. This was the original mode of commerce before "money," and it is making a comeback.  And why shouldn't it, ESPECIALLY in the Pagan community?  We have to stick together and help each other, because no one else is going to do it for us!







No comments:

Post a Comment