Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Any ideas?

Only two days until PantheaCon!  Yikes, and four days until my workshop on Sunday.  I'm nervous, but I also think I'm well prepared.  I've got the overall schedule and timeline all sorted out, I have all my supplies,  I've practiced what I'm going to say, I've made a few examples to show people, and hey, I even made instruction sheet handouts.  With pictures.  So I think I'm in good shape.  The thing is, since I'm using matchboxes for the project...  WHAT DO I DO WITH ALL THESE??!


Yes, those are all the matches I had to remove from the 50+ matchboxes I will be using at the workshop - I think I calculated that there would be a little less than 2000.  I threw them in an empty artichoke container because I didn't know where else to put them all.  So... besides torching something, anyone know what I can do with all these?  Here is the best idea I've found so far:  http://englishrussia.com/2006/09/25/house-made-from-matches/  But if anyone has any other ideas, I can't wait to hear them.  (BTW, did anyone else notice in the match house tutorial that the guy is building his house on top of an Einstürzende Neubauten album?  I guess you have to like industrial music to catch that, ha ha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment