Friday, February 18, 2011

Etsy storefront is up and running!

Ok, I've FINALLY gotten around to posting some of my work on my Etsy site.  This is something else that I've been putting off for quite some time (yes, I'm a total procrastinator) but now the shop has some fun Pagan goodies in it.  There are two gorgeous wands (both of which took a chunk of time to make), a few beaded mosaic pentacles, a "Numerology Necklace," and a mixed media canvas of the Horned God emblazoned with the phrase "Proud Pagan."  That last item is by far my favorite, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  Go on over and see for yourself!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/AutumnDamiana

FYI, I also do artwork on commission and will gladly make custom pieces (such as wands) so contact me if you like what you see but want something more tailored to your tastes.  And if you do want one of my items on Etsy, then get it while you can, because a lot of the stuff I'm selling is original or one-of-a-kind.  Help support this Pagan artist!  Don't make me have to go get a "real" job!

No comments:

Post a Comment